Warranty Information and Policy
If any of our wetsuits are found to be defective under normal use and proper care, GrayActiva will repair or replace the product for up to one year from the purchase date. If you experience a defect with one of our products, Please contact us via the contact form.
The following are NOT covered under warranty:
- Fading or discoloration from sunlight.
- GrayActiva wetsuits purchased second hand.
- Alterations or repairs done by anyone other than GrayActiva or a GrayActiva authorized repair facility.
- Products purchased greater than one year from the date of warranty request.
- Suits damaged by contact with rocks, coral or other sharp objects
Wetsuit Care Instructions
We recommend always storing your wetsuit inside in a cool, dry area. Hang the wetsuit by folding it over the hanger like a pair of pants. Hanging the wetsuit like a shirt can lead to stretching in the shoulders.
After Each Use
At the conclusion of your session, rinse your wetsuit thoroughly with fresh water. Make sure all areas, inside and out, have been rinsed. Hang it to dry in a cool, shaded place.
Occasionally, you’ll want to wash your wetsuit instead of simply rinsing it.
- To effectively wash a GrayActiva wetsuit, purchase a wetsuit cleaner and fill a tub with cool water.
- Stir in the cleaner, then completely submerge the wetsuit.
- Make sure all the zippers are opened and knead the cleaner into the bio foam.
- Let the wetsuit soak for 20 minutes.
- Rinse the wetsuit with cold water and hang it up to dry.